Flour, Water, Salt, and Yeast

You know, with some flour, water, salt, and a little yeast, you can bake bread. You have to have an oven of course. The country went out and bought not flour however, or yeast, but toilet paper. It really shows you which end they are preoccupied with, and perhaps the developmental stage they’re at.


Originally posted to Spacebook on 18 March 2020.

For those who don’t know, 90% of the toilet paper sold in this country is MADE in this country, the remaining 10% coming from Canada (or Mexico). There is not and will not be a shortage of it. If there is, you will have other problems to worry about.

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *