Napoleon said that history was a myth agreed upon. Henry Ford said that history was “bunk” (bullshit), that it was “made up.” Tolstoy is supposed to have said that history would be a wonderful thing, if only it were true.
“Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.” — George Orwell
Orwell showed us in allegorical terms how the ruling Party decides what will be told and taught as history. Time magazine now manifests this illusion for us in real life, or attempts to, portraying the cabalistic interference in our last election as something good and noble.
Deep State “Cabal” Boasts of “Conspiracy” to Take Out Trump
20:00 – Alex Newman – The New American – 12 Feb 2021
(Note that video defaults to full volume. Be prepared to pause and turn it down as soon as you hit play.)
Rumble — In this episode of Behind The Deep State, host Alex Newman breaks down a recent propaganda piece by Time magazine where the Deep State boasts of its “conspiracy” to overthrow President Trump in the 2020 election. According to the propagandist selected to parrot the narrative, Molly Ball, this involved a “cabal” of Big Labor, Big Business, Big Tech, Big Media, Big Government, and more. Just as Alex warned in September, the “Color Revolution” operatives such as Norm Eisen–who is quoted extensively in the Time piece–were instrumental in this operation. But conspiracy is a crime, Newman points out.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Anticipations by HG Wells, 1902
- The Decline of the West – Volumes I and II by Oswald Spengler, 1926
- The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charlotte Iserbyt
- The Fall of Western Man by Mark Collett
- The God of the Machine by Isabel Paterson, 1943
- The New Freedom by Woodrow Wilson, 1913
- The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations by John Coleman
- Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism by Robert Jay Lifton